4.3
Interest Rate

Update by user Oct 06, 2017

Well, after dealing with this company for several months now I have to say that I have encountered some issues with them. I was a little late with a event payment due to unexpected health problems and the local office I deal with had the nerve to actually send some lady to my HOME to ask about my payment!

Seriously???? This chic was RUDE and when I answered my door (she was banging like the police) she didn't properly introduce herself and she said that her manager demanded to speak with me ( as she thrust her cell phone in my face). Long story short, I snapped on her and him for coming to my home un announced and for the disrespect shown to me. I later filed a complaint with the BBB and their corporate office.

I received a call the following day from the district manager (who was very nice) and even he was pissed off about what happened because my account was in good standing even with a semi late payment and there was no reason for her to have come to my house. He said that I wouldn't need to worry about any further issues and apologized repeatedly for what had happened.

So now I wait to see if there will be any further issues. I only have 2 payments left and TRUST ME ...I will NEVER, EVER deal with this company again!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2017

I took a loan with Covington here in GA and I can honestly say that I had no problems at all. I see people saying that they get constant phone calls etc but I have nit experienced that at all with Covington.

Whenever I call to make payments they are always friendly and curtious...no drama what so ever. Maybe sime other locations are different but I like my lian office

Review about: Covington Credit Loan.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments