I have a loan with Covington Credit in Northport, Al. I receive a small disability check.

I was working part time when I received this loan, I know I owe this , but due to having surgery I have not been able to work. My check I get is barely enough to pay for my medicines and doctor bills. I have tried to keep in touch with them, today I received acall from them didn`t get to my phone in time , but called them back. Josh the manager answered , I was again trying to explain to him about my situation and told him I was trying to go back to work.

He got very very ugly with me, he said I was lazy and just did not want to pay. I told him I did not like his attitude towards me, he said he has that attitude because of f_ _ _ ing people , who was too lazy to work and pay. I do not think I deserved that kind of language!

He was threatening me and I told him because of that I was not going to pay him! And that he could do whatever he wanted but he can not get my disability check!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Covington Credit Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments