I have a loan with Covington Credit in Northport, Al.I receive a small disability check.

I was working part time when I received this loan, I know I owe this , but due to having surgery I have not been able to work. My check I get is barely enough to pay for my medicines and doctor bills. I have tried to keep in touch with them, today I received acall from them didn`t get to my phone in time , but called them back. Josh the manager answered , I was again trying to explain to him about my situation and told him I was trying to go back to work.

He got very very ugly with me, he said I was lazy and just did not want to pay. I told him I did not like his attitude towards me, he said he has that attitude because of f_ _ _ ing people , who was too lazy to work and pay. I do not think I deserved that kind of language!

He was threatening me and I told him because of that I was not going to pay him!And that he could do whatever he wanted but he can not get my disability check!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of covington credit manager. Covington Credit needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned covington credit manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Covington Credit.

Had an Experience with Covington Credit?

Comments