1.4K views
5.0

My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not.The clerk there assisted him and as she was mentioning what would be needed she kept speaking fast and said they need collateral like an Xbox, Playstation and so forth.

My uncle is 65 years old and he has no idea what these things even are so when he asked her to repeat herself and explain, she rudely told him she had already told him what he needed and fefused to explain again.

I then asked her to slow down and explain please and she said she wouldnt for the second time.I asked her to stop being rude and turned to the manager right next to her and asked if she could please assist my uncle instead the manager said no because she was already working on the file and didnt apologize and allowed the employee to keep being disrespectful to an elderly man.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Covington Credit and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Covington Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Covington Credit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Covington Credit?

Comments

Conroe, Texas, United States #1208383

if he was cashing a check why in the world would they ask for collateral? thats insane!

Silverdale, Washington, United States #1205150

In a case like that, go elsewhere to do business. It is evident it is family owned.