Covington Credit Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas
My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not.The clerk there assisted him and as she was mentioning what would be needed she kept speaking fast and said they need collateral like an Xbox, Playstation and so forth.
My uncle is 65 years old and he has no idea what these things even are so when he asked her to repeat herself and explain, she rudely told him she had already told him what he needed and fefused to explain again.
I then asked her to slow down and explain please and she said she wouldnt for the second time.I asked her to stop being rude and turned to the manager right next to her and asked if she could please assist my uncle instead the manager said no because she was already working on the file and didnt apologize and allowed the employee to keep being disrespectful to an elderly man.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so tired of getting a $30 nsf fee charged to my account THEN a withdraw from my savings/ODP to cover the $30 fee. AND the check/debt is returned..."
- " The reviews saying they are terrible are not totally wrong, but I can attest that Cardinal/Sebonic is not a scam. They truly do offer incredible rates if you are..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Tim Wallace goes around Mecklenburg County and Charlotte, NC commiting fraud on unsuspecting people. Claims to be licensed HVAC or Plumbing or General Contractors or Electrician. He is none of..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I did NOT knowingly authorize this company to charge my credit card for the amount of 109.90 or knowingly enter into a 14 day trial offer. Their ADVERSTISMENT on their..."