My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not.The clerk there assisted him and as she was mentioning what would be needed she kept speaking fast and said they need collateral like an Xbox, Playstation and so forth.
My uncle is 65 years old and he has no idea what these things even are so when he asked her to repeat herself and explain, she rudely told him she had already told him what he needed and fefused to explain again.
I then asked her to slow down and explain please and she said she wouldnt for the second time.I asked her to stop being rude and turned to the manager right next to her and asked if she could please assist my uncle instead the manager said no because she was already working on the file and didnt apologize and allowed the employee to keep being disrespectful to an elderly man.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."